
Matt just criticized my recent blogs. He claimed that there weren't enough "stories" or some such nonsense. Well, I'll tell you a mystical story of Jacob's hair. Jacob and I went outside on a cold, blustery day. The wintry weather nipped at our noses and toeses. With such a chill on the air I reasoned that Jacob would be most comfortable in his warm, winter hat. After passing a delightful hour outside with Tow-Mater and some tennis balls we went inside for our snack. Upon removing his jacket and hat I noticed that Jacob, indeed, had "hat hair". I grabbed for the camera and took the above picture. And we all lived happily ever after. (And Jacob wears more than that Cookie Monster shirt...I promise.)
4 comments:
I love that cookie monster shirt....you should have 2 or 3. Nice story too - great expression!
Love ya, Mom
I think that is Jacobs favorite shirt hence he wears it all the time...I do that with my favorite shirts too! Such a cute story! Love you guys!
Has it really been that long since I have looked at the blog. My mind is a blog or is that blur? And I don't know if it will get any better. I think all the postings are precious. But I love the specting picture! And the hat hair. Jacob you are the coolest ever!
Love
Robyn - you are a wonderful story teller. I was captivated!
Nice hat hair too.
Post a Comment