Today, as Jacob and I were on a walk, Jacob had a great linguistic moment. We had just crested a hill when I heard Jacob "let something fly" as his daddy says. I was about to say, "Jacob, did you go toot, toot?" when he turned around in the stroller and said, "toot, toot". It was like the great day when he said "shoe" when I was putting his shoes on, 'cept for funnier because, well, you know...
I'm proud of my man-of-few-words-but-not-for-much-longer for putting the real toot and the word toot together. (Toot, toot, toot.)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Smart boy! He's really starting to get the hang of those words.(oops):} Looks like a little curl in the "middle of it's head" for the baby. Wow, that's coming right up! So glad we get to see you in Utah before that.
Love you, Mom
What a cute little boy. We will see you soon I am sure!
The picture of the new baby was cute.... he/she still has his leg up to protect the gender... next picture let's be more graphic.. Love ya and look forward to seeing you all in the weeks ahead. Dad
Post a Comment