This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Looks perfect to me! Love those big sweet eyes.Love, Mom
What did Jacob think of his b-day yesterday. I hope he got something fun. I know his Gram has some surprises in mind. Happy Two Years Old, Jacob!
What a PERFECT little boy! We love him so very much!
He is most definitely a perfect specimen of little boy-ness. Love the big brown eyes, perky little nose, and sweet chubby cheeks. He is a natural wonder, that's fo' sho'.
P.S. His little button-up shirt is ab. fab.!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks perfect to me! Love those big sweet eyes.
Love, Mom
What did Jacob think of his b-day yesterday. I hope he got something fun. I know his Gram has some surprises in mind. Happy Two Years Old, Jacob!
What a PERFECT little boy! We love him so very much!
He is most definitely a perfect specimen of little boy-ness. Love the big brown eyes, perky little nose, and sweet chubby cheeks. He is a natural wonder, that's fo' sho'.
P.S. His little button-up shirt is ab. fab.!
Post a Comment