Tuesday, June 12, 2007

We've been busy

No, really, we have! We decided last week that we would paint our dark, dreary living room to brighten up the joint. Matt and our friend Rick worked very, very, very hard and by Saturday evening our house went from this:



to this:



If you can believe it, these pictures were taken at the same general time of day!!! Granted, our "subtle creamy color" turned into white on our HUGE walls. But, we'd rather have it a bit too bright than a bit too dark, so basically, we'll deal. Hooray for the power of paint!

6 comments:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

WOW! I love it. Very cool and good job on the color. Even though it's a "creamy" white, it's amazing what a change of color will do to a room. Congrats to you and Matt for picking the color and Rick and Matt for the manual labor.

Anonymous said...

Good job Matt (and Rick) for brightening up the place. A big difference.

Anonymous said...

Looks Great. Dad

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a cute picture of Robyn & Jacob! Hopefully the fumes have cleared out!

nbarnes2 said...

The room looks great. Can we see some pregnant pictures? I haven't gotten to see you since you've been showing really. I wanna see ya!

Andrea said...

So much better! I bet you feel so happy having so much light!