you've found the wonderful world of babywearing!! I feel like a bad friend for not sending you a link to http://www.thebabywearer.com/ ages ago.... I'm a personal fan of the Mei Tai and Ergo, but looking forward to trying a wrap this go around. (the Mei Tai is great for doing back carries with newborns...even more freedom!
I love it! I have not shown Maddie this post for fear she will find yet another thing that she just has to have. CONGRATULATIONS! Nicolas looks so comfortable
I totally didn't see the baby. It took me like five minutes thinking the whole time....what kind of shirt is she wearing. Then I saw the baby. I must need a new monitor.
4 comments:
Look mom no hands..... this should improve your efficiency. Dad
you've found the wonderful world of babywearing!! I feel like a bad friend for not sending you a link to http://www.thebabywearer.com/ ages ago.... I'm a personal fan of the Mei Tai and Ergo, but looking forward to trying a wrap this go around. (the Mei Tai is great for doing back carries with newborns...even more freedom!
yay for both of you!!
I love it! I have not shown Maddie this post for fear she will find yet another thing that she just has to have.
CONGRATULATIONS! Nicolas looks so comfortable
I totally didn't see the baby. It took me like five minutes thinking the whole time....what kind of shirt is she wearing. Then I saw the baby. I must need a new monitor.
Post a Comment