Sunday, September 09, 2007

The King and the Golden Bear

No, this is not the title of a long lost Narnia book. Take a look and see what you think it means.

















It was brought to our attention that our boys' hair styles strongly resemble the hair styles of two legends. (Both of whom are known for their skills as well as their hair.)

Did we name the wrong child Nicholas?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! I have Dad on the phone, and we are both laughing!

Too Cute!

Andrea said...

I wish I could just put a big smile in the comment section. How funny was that! You are so funny. I laughed and laughed. Your boys are as different as can be.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! So true!. Dad got a really big kick out of that one! :]

Shayleen Lunt said...

Very creative Robyn! What a fun post!

Anonymous said...

I can just agree. Leland even told me about it.

Enjoy such famous boys.