This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Don't you love finding abandoned construction equipment?
We sure do!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was the cutest title ever! I had to read it 3 times to make sure I got it. Jacob looks so proud, like he just finished working with that "equipment".
Could he be any more of a guy??? I find myself reflecting on this picture not with belly laughs, but with chortles. What a cute face. That kid looks so tickled by his find. What a simple joy. You gotta love those boys.
4 comments:
That was the cutest title ever! I had to read it 3 times to make sure I got it. Jacob looks so proud, like he just finished working with that "equipment".
Could he be any more of a guy??? I find myself reflecting on this picture not with belly laughs, but with chortles. What a cute face. That kid looks so tickled by his find. What a simple joy. You gotta love those boys.
That picture is priceless, especially the hand in the pocket, and the pure look of joy! What a find!
I guess he really is a boy!
Post a Comment