This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
I LOVE IT!!! I think my favorite part is that Jacob's hair is up up up and Nicholas' hair is down down down...what a cute set of pictures!
I was thinking, "man, those boys look a lot alike!" So cute to take pictures of them in the same outfit at the same age! Love
Who are his and her babies. I can't believe how much Jacob looks like Matt and how much Nicholas looks like you.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! I think my favorite part is that Jacob's hair is up up up and Nicholas' hair is down down down...what a cute set of pictures!
I was thinking, "man, those boys look a lot alike!" So cute to take pictures of them in the same outfit at the same age! Love
Who are his and her babies. I can't believe how much Jacob looks like Matt and how much Nicholas looks like you.
Post a Comment