Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Someone really knows how to smile

Last week Nicholas cried and sweat his way back from Tuscaloosa. Home never looked so good. When we got back I stripped him down and let him roll around a bit. He was in raptures. (And yes, that is a big self-inflicted scratch on his nose.)




























He also finally showed off his pearly whites.














I was going through pictures and realized that he's pretty much an all-star "smiler". He always gets the joke. What a satisfyingly sweet smile.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so huggable!!!!Maybe I don't know how to spell that or maybe it is just not a word, but you know what I mean!!
Love to all!

Nicole said...

Robyn, do you know that you're a very amusing blog writer? I always laugh when I read your blog!! Anyway, thought it's time to say Hi before we lose track of each other again.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad about the scratch, but doesn't he look happy?? The sheer joy of getting out of constraints. (Have you heard of TED hose?)See me next week. If I can take mine off, I'll roll around on the carpet for you.