This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Monday, January 07, 2008
Health and Cleanliness
Firstly, Jacob seems to be on the mend. He even asked me for a "glass of cheese" today...but I don't want to jinx it so I will say no more here. (I have become very superstitious when it comes to his tummy.) I'll report more after a few more "spill"-free days.
Secondly, look at cute Nicholas in the tub!!!! Aw man, I love it. Hello love handles!
I'm Batman. (Gotham tubby.)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Such a cutie. Fun with the tubby. How he sparkles with that smile. Love you all.
how cute is he! I love seeing tubby pictures, it reminds me of the good old days when if I got wet it was because I slopped water on myself, and not my kids using the cups to soak me! I love the glass doors on my tub when they start up with that. Last night as we said our prayers Maddie got very upset that I didn't pray that Nicholas would not get sick, she was so worried he would get sick she cried. We are so glad Jacob is doing better, and hope to hear of a full recovery! Love you guys!
LUV the pictures. the bat ears made me laugh outloud (to nobody but the cat at this late hour!) 6-8 mo chubbiness is the ubber squishiest before they start getting mobile and turning it into muscle. those are some prize-winning rolls for sure!
6 comments:
Such a cutie. Fun with the tubby. How he sparkles with that smile. Love you all.
That's work scrubbing in between the handles. too cute.
how cute is he! I love seeing tubby pictures, it reminds me of the good old days when if I got wet it was because I slopped water on myself, and not my kids using the cups to soak me! I love the glass doors on my tub when they start up with that. Last night as we said our prayers Maddie got very upset that I didn't pray that Nicholas would not get sick, she was so worried he would get sick she cried. We are so glad Jacob is doing better, and hope to hear of a full recovery! Love you guys!
LUV the pictures. the bat ears made me laugh outloud (to nobody but the cat at this late hour!) 6-8 mo chubbiness is the ubber squishiest before they start getting mobile and turning it into muscle. those are some prize-winning rolls for sure!
I love tub pictures. He is so lovable. I can't wait to kiss him again and again.
All I can say is that boy is well taken care of. :) Love those handles! It was so fun to get to know his lovable personality.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment