Talk about Deja vu! The apple certainly dosen't fall too far from the Mommas tree, especially with the no hair look. And those eyelashes - wonder where he got those from? ;} He sure is cute and we love him and all of you!
That is one super adorable baby! I have no words. He is just too cute. I wish he were closer so I could give him and his equally adorable big bro a "cuckle."
6 comments:
Wow! that is such a sweet baby! Chubby cheeks, big grin, and NO HAIR! Love it!
Talk about Deja vu! The apple certainly dosen't fall too far from the Mommas tree, especially with the no hair look. And those eyelashes - wonder where he got those from? ;} He sure is cute and we love him and all of you!
Love, Mom
I agree with Mom! I really enjoyed his bright blue eyes.... now them are real peepers... Love ya lots... keep the posts coming. Dad
That is one super adorable baby! I have no words. He is just too cute. I wish he were closer so I could give him and his equally adorable big bro a "cuckle."
Love you's guys (as they say here).
What beautiful Grandma Hilda eyes he has!!!
I'm just not used to seeing Robyn's face with blue eyes. What a cutie pie. His personality is shining through!!
Post a Comment