Check out our proximity to those mo'sheens.

Of course, the playground lay untouched for a very long time. Just too much to see!


I didn't really get a good picture of the runway, but it was close and it was hopping. Planes just landing and taking off all of the time. Jealous? You should be. It rocked.
We waved at helicopters and discussed, "what dat plane doing?" and "why dat propeller stop?" for about 40 minutes. Since this trip, Jacob likes to show us how the propellers stop by pumping his arms fast and then slowing them down and then delicately stopping them. When he stops them he crouches very slightly and drops his voice to hushed tones.

After a long while we made our way over to the playground.



In conclusion, this park was wonderful. We will definitely be coming back often. Especially because what other park can you go to that has this threat?

Jet blast? Eeeyikes!
And what other park has this friendly reminder?

Nico liked it too.

11 comments:
This is a great idea... I am sending this link to Steve Gleason the Airport Manager. Such joy needs to be found out west. Boy those boys are boys!!!
That certainly does look like boy heaven! Wow...when you said the park was close to the ariport, you meant close!
Love, Mom
Oh no! I forgot to close that "dern" flight plan! I laughed so hard I couldn't breath!
I have this strange drive to go rent "Wayne's World."
Wow - that looks like a treat we certainly missed while living in ATL.
Aaron and I are still wondering where it is...
What fun it must have been! Hope it never grows old!
I'd like that park myself. (Just ask Meredith.)I remember ONE plane landing on 1st North when I was a kid, and we were thrilled, but a whole airport. Yowsa! What a great idea for a park. Yep, Provo should join this bandwagon. The boys (and I think, girls) love aviation and ma-sheens. Love those boys!
That is awesome! At first I thought maybe it was a bad thing (because of all the noise) but then it did hit me, it would be a kids heaven! And probably a mom's too from the sounds of it. :] The kids probably never want to leave. That is so cool! I think I would like to go there too :] Cute photos of the brothers, they look so happy. I love all the signs too! WOW!
I forgot to say how cute Nico's piggies look in the swing. What fun.
I would come all the way to Provo for some airplanes. What is it with boys and transportation. I am up to my eyes in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!
fun times. reminds me of when my little bro got back from his mission and was able to fly into the little regional airport in my hometown rather than the big PDX in Portland. The "grandkids" loved watching the plane land and seeing "Unlce Eli" get off.
that's so cool about the park being right there!
becca just sent me the link to your post about the park!!! Please tell me where it is, my son, soon sons would LOVE to go!! Hey maybe if it works for you we could meet there one Sat. morning.
Barbara
(becca's friend)
Post a Comment