wowsers! that sure brightens their faces up. my 8mo girl has very long bangs and i'm so torn on whether to cut or not, since she IS a girl and supposed to have long locks. sigh.
They look so ready for summer. I really like Nicholas' hair. He is now a real boy. Such cute, blue eyes. But don't worry. He still looks like a baby, and we can call him that well after his first birthday. He just looks so hugable! I love, love the pictures of Jacob and the excavator. Such concentration. He is smart like his mommie and daddy. Love the new posts.
They look great! Fabulous job! Did you do those? Wow :] Its always amazing what a good haircut will do. Your boys look so happy and full of energy! Lucky you! They really are so cute though!
7 comments:
Handsome Higgity Haircuts happened at the Hutchisons! Hermano's have happy hairdoos!
Okay, I stink at alliteration...I love it!
"What big eyes you have," and now they can finally see out of them. It's always good to get a trim!
Love, Mom
Love it! (You know me though...I buzz my boy every month or so) Now you'll use more sunscreen for their foreheads though ;)
wowsers! that sure brightens their faces up. my 8mo girl has very long bangs and i'm so torn on whether to cut or not, since she IS a girl and supposed to have long locks. sigh.
They look so ready for summer. I really like Nicholas' hair. He is now a real boy. Such cute, blue eyes. But don't worry. He still looks like a baby, and we can call him that well after his first birthday. He just looks so hugable! I love, love the pictures of Jacob and the excavator. Such concentration. He is smart like his mommie and daddy. Love the new posts.
They look great! Fabulous job! Did you do those? Wow :] Its always amazing what a good haircut will do. Your boys look so happy and full of energy! Lucky you! They really are so cute though!
I get tired with all the haircuts you have to give. I am glad Payton only needs his every couple of months.
Post a Comment