Jacob's been a very musical boy lately.
He sings the typical LDS-child canon: "I am a child of God", "As I have loved you", and "Popcorn popping on the papercut tree". He also likes to sing requests (demands) to the tune of "Sing a song". Example: "I want some milk, I want some milk, I want some milk, milk, milk, milk, milk, milk." Sometimes he even replaces a few "milks" with "please". He makes a mother proud.
But now, but now this mother is extremely proud. I have always enjoyed some good-natured scatting. You know, adding a little drum or guitar never hurt anyone. It's not a cool habit, but I guess it's a part of my make-up that I'm passing on to my young.
I really like his choice of song. You will too. I've embedded it to the right for your enjoyment sans Jacob's enhancements. (Notice how in the middle of the first video Jacob takes a break to exclaim, "car transporter!")
Here he is being traditional and singing with the words a bit.
He is one cool scatting cat.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He really is such a cute kid. You have got a great little man there.
that is too fun. what a talented kid!
I LOVE IT!!! How cute is Jacob! I think that is quite a talent!
Post a Comment