
Jacob is my little planner. He's taken to rattling off a list of demands and then saying, "How about 'dat, mommy?"
For example, "Mommy, let's go to the park, and then go to Walmart, and then to the store. How about 'dat, Mommy?" When I say that Walmart IS "the store" he says his plan louder and finishes with, "How about 'dat, Mommy, HOW ABOUT 'DAT!?!" in a really sassy, obstinate way. He says "Mommy" but he's thinking "Dummy". We continue in this adorable banter until his plans are either fulfilled or unfulfilled. And really, it doesn't matter if his plans happen or not...it almost always ends in tears.
3 comments:
reminds me of my girls "where are we going today mom? when are we going to sheila's house? can you call her? can we go to the dinosaur park?" etc x50 :)
that is cute how he rattles it off list fashion. a man after my own heart. if it's not on the whiteboard, it doesn't happen.
You know it might make life more simple for you. I would just say O.K. lets go! Then he would see how tiring all that would be in your hot area!
I say you should TRY Andrea's idea, I know Jacob has the memory of an elephant, but it might just work! Gideon is changing my "no's" to "yesses" I say no, and then he says "Ge-en said yes mommy!" It's tough!
Post a Comment