I love it! those are the plastic wrapped kind though, huh? we currently have the paper wrapped ones. that would be a bad combo with my busy ones!
if you like, the Toddler Busy Book, check out Unplugged Play, I ordered it from Deseret Book: it is fabulous, and has a longer age range and great categories (solo, group, indoor, outdoor, etc).
I love the busy book! You are such a fun mommy to take time to orchestrate that! We attempted to play school today...did not go over well for my 2.5 year old!
4 comments:
Good idea...I might have to try that!
I love it! those are the plastic wrapped kind though, huh? we currently have the paper wrapped ones. that would be a bad combo with my busy ones!
if you like, the Toddler Busy Book, check out Unplugged Play, I ordered it from Deseret Book: it is fabulous, and has a longer age range and great categories (solo, group, indoor, outdoor, etc).
I love the busy book! You are such a fun mommy to take time to orchestrate that! We attempted to play school today...did not go over well for my 2.5 year old!
How fun! My kids love to play with toliet paper also. Except they like to un roll it....
Post a Comment