It worked well for a week (although he usually pushed the pack and play away from his bed before retiring) until he started preferring to sleep in the pack and play. Soon all of his bedtime friends and about forty books were joining him for some raucous parties in the "baby bed".
This has gone on for a few weeks.
A bit of a tight fit, huh? Just barely a sliver of room big enough for him.

I've been following the sage advice of a friend who told me to not worry about it and leave well enough alone. Very sage advice when dealing with a three year old. And imagine my surprise when tonight Jacob asked me to make his bed (organize all of his junk) in his big boy bed!
Sweet dreams man. (10 points to anyone who can see Nico in this picture.)
4 comments:
It was fun talking to you today. Hope Office Maxx went okay.
What was Nico getting or giving on the bed. How funny.
I think Jacob is teaching you about agency: his. Always those options. Keep them open. What a cute boy and,frankly, I have a bed full of books and magazines in bed with me too.
Great! We have a pack and play and so I'm sure he'll sleep snug as a bug here ;) hehe
Actually, we have a winnie the pooh sleeping bag (with air mattress), do you think that will fly with J?
Can I have 10 points? HE is reaching between the p-n-p and the bed!!!
Good job Jacob-boy!
(could those ten points go towards the 300th prize????) j/k
I see Nico's little hand. Pick the battles carefully...Love to all.
Post a Comment