Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I wasn't the only one missing carpet

We had no idea.

























































































And boom goes the dynamite.



He has continued to do this carpet body slam a lot, but now he yells out (as far as we can tell) "yankidoff!". He is just about the funniest guy around.

The above pictures and video were all snapped within about 2 minutes and immediately after we rolled out the carpet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew that a piece of carpet could bring such happiness. It will certainly make for fun (boy) tumbling and rough housing.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Love it! I'm impressed with you getting that up to the 8th floor too. Carpet is HEAVY!

Jana said...

That is too darn cute! I love that boy!

Anonymous said...

I attempted a clever comment last night and it got erased, so I'm just saying, "I love that kid and his excitement. May all of his surprises yield such happiness." Love to you all. (Good to see Matt in the pics too.)

Andrea said...

I am so excited for you! Carpet!