This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Mom and I really loves those posts. He is looking very grown up. Mom and Dad
Need I even give my opinion? I'm gonna anyway ;) LOVE IT!
You and I are seriously long haired weirdo fans. I do love his new do, but I miss the "locks of love." I cry every time Jon cuts Gideon's hair!
Oh my! He looks so grown up! Stay warm!
Look at those giant eyes! Wow! The hair must hide those puppies.I hate winter too.
I think he looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Short hair is my thing.
Don't let him grow up too much before I can see him again. ;) The haircut sure brings out his eyes. Hope you're all bundled up back there!
Hi Robyn! Found your cute blog. Your boys are too cute. Plus what a big boy with that missionary haircut.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mom and I really loves those posts. He is looking very grown up. Mom and Dad
Need I even give my opinion? I'm gonna anyway ;) LOVE IT!
You and I are seriously long haired weirdo fans. I do love his new do, but I miss the "locks of love." I cry every time Jon cuts Gideon's hair!
Oh my! He looks so grown up! Stay warm!
Look at those giant eyes! Wow! The hair must hide those puppies.
I hate winter too.
I think he looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! Short hair is my thing.
Don't let him grow up too much before I can see him again. ;) The haircut sure brings out his eyes. Hope you're all bundled up back there!
Hi Robyn! Found your cute blog. Your boys are too cute. Plus what a big boy with that missionary haircut.
Post a Comment