Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mom, I've got work to do!

My friend Mardee does a great "Jacob voice". Top shelf imitation. I only wish you could hear the title of this post in her voice.

Since you can't I'll just say that it is such a cute, insistent, little man voice. And very much in the back of the throat.

He typically says he has "work to do" when he really just wants to play games at pbskids on the computer. I pushed back on computer games for a long time for various reasons. It's been a good experience despite a few reservations.

Guess who initially opened that can of worms...














Please say a prayer for my Mac.


















Um, yes, they do look alike.














Click.

7 comments:

Jana said...

Hahahahahaha....They really do look alike, especially when they have white rectangles in front of them! Hillarious!

Anonymous said...

Father like son.... both look very involved with their "work"! As once was said in Fiddler "May God bless and keep the Czar (Jacob) far away from us (my Mac)." Really he does look very much at home behind that computer. Dad

Shayleen Lunt said...

Wish I could hear it.
btw - a Mac? When did you get that? Very nice!

Hilda said...

The "apple" just dosen't fall far from the tree does it. Those boys do have lots in common. I'll say a little prayer for your mac.

Anonymous said...

He is such a little man. Umm...His work looks pretty intense.

nbarnes2 said...

i love his expressions. i just wish i could hear what he was saying as he played. counting out loud, shapes, letters, whatever they're about i just picture him talking through it.

Andrea said...

It is almost like looking at one person. I can't believe how much they look alike!