Tuesday, March 10, 2009

For the Thomas Lover in your home


Thomas the Tank Engine

May I suggest track 3 for your especial enjoyment? It's our favorite.

Now, go dance!

There's also a remix of the Thomas anthem and a 50 cent song.

I can't vouch for content (I'm just scared it might be dirty) but the concept deserves a listen to the first bit.


Thomas vs 50 Cent

5 comments:

Mardee Rae said...

Oh, man, that was good! Even though you already told me about it, I laughed my head off. Really! The 50 cent one is what really got me. Oh, can I repost this on my blog? Cadence is begging me to go back to the "Crazy Tummus song" (Thomas and Hummus are the same word to her).

Jana said...

I am super excited to enjoy this post with my son! Welcome ot the Island of Sodor my friend!

Andrea said...

I really wish I didn't have a Fan at my house. Thanks for the music though, Mr. P will love it1

Shayleen Lunt said...

You are funny!
And yes, I remember that song and it does get dirty. But the concept (first 10 seconds) is fun ;)

Hilda said...

What would we do without Thomas? Dad has a bad knee, and I have a bad foot so we had to forgo the dancing this time. :)