A big finding of our winter here is that our boys love to wear boots. Not their boots. Those are pristine and untouched. I'm talkin' 'bout my boots.
And there's just not much cuter.
Especially with red boxer briefs.
Disclaimer: Very grainy pictures ahead.
Or with this smooshy face.
4 comments:
There's something about Mommy's boots. Remember when you and Jana used to love wearing my black boots?
Oh! I just had flash-backs to those black boots pulled up to my thighs! Seriously!
Man...I should get me some boots for my kids to play with. What sweet nostalga!
oh my goodness! so cute! so today i went shoe shopping and jackson was trying on each shoe after i finished. oh and throwing others. a little embarassing. the man that worked there came to ask if he could help me. not with jackson but just get out of the store faster. i mean he didn't say it but i saw the look in his eye!
Robyn I met a lady at Disneyland who is a grandma and lives in Chicago. FYI she has lived there all her life and she said that this is one of the longest winters they have ever had. She said just wait until spring and you will love it. I told her your bus story and how bad I felt for you. She said that you aren't the one. Her son and daughter in law went through similar situations. So I am just saying...... Think Spring!
Post a Comment