This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Thank you, thank you!
A few weeks ago our new friend Bo Kim took our family pictures at the University of Chicago campus and at Promontory Point. Calling them family pictures is almost an insult to the pictures and to Bo. They're just so...beautiful! Thank you Bo for making the experience so fun and so fruitful.
Take note Chicagolanders, she worked wonders with us.
I couldn't choose, so here are a million pictures in no particular order.
15 comments:
Grandma Jan
said...
How very wonderful!! Just wonderful!! Love you all!!!
You guys look great. How nice to have such wonderful family pictures. Robyn - your hair has gotten so long and you look great! I have to end all my comments on your blog with - we miss you!
so robyn you have always been photogenic but oh my gosh!!! you look so unbelievably gorgeous. i mean believable, its not that thats uncommon but really pretty. those pics are great. im to the point where i could blabber on forever but i should curb myself. loved them.
I will repeat what everyone has said, "What a rock star you are, Robyn!"
You look so beautiful, and I couldn't help noticing those fancy earrings, SLEEK hair, and cute top---not to mention your pretty face and slender body. You are the bomb! The boys and Matt are cute, too.
I totally agree! These are fabulous and beautiful photos! She did such a nice job and you have such a beautiful family. Robyn you do look sooo beautiful and sooo happy! Your haid is darker than I remember but it looks so good. I really like the first photo of you and Matt-that is perfect! The group family shots are so fun and cute too. I can see how much your boys look like either one of you guys too. In one of the photos I couldn't believe how much Nicholas looked like you-I never noticed that before but the photo just captured it so well. I'm so glad you got to do this and will have these to treasure and look back on!
15 comments:
How very wonderful!! Just wonderful!! Love you all!!!
You guys look great. How nice to have such wonderful family pictures. Robyn - your hair has gotten so long and you look great! I have to end all my comments on your blog with - we miss you!
robyn, you are too kind. it's hard not to take great photos of such a good looking bunch. ;)
they are gorgeous. Love them. Jealous.
I love those pictures so much!! Just adorable of all of you!!
So cute. SO CUTE! Robyn - You look so great! I'm gonna need your help to do just that in a few weeks!
You look so pretty, Robyn! And of course everyone else looks adorable, too. What a cute family!
Love the pictures. What a cute family. Robyn, you look beautiful!
Those are so great! No wonder you couldn't choose. So cute!
so robyn you have always been photogenic but oh my gosh!!! you look so unbelievably gorgeous. i mean believable, its not that thats uncommon but really pretty. those pics are great. im to the point where i could blabber on forever but i should curb myself. loved them.
wow! what a fabulous photo shoot. I love the fam shot, 8th from the bottom. and so many more. you look amazing Robyn! so stylish...
You look beautiful.
I will repeat what everyone has said, "What a rock star you are, Robyn!"
You look so beautiful, and I couldn't help noticing those fancy earrings, SLEEK hair, and cute top---not to mention your pretty face and slender body. You are the bomb! The boys and Matt are cute, too.
These are some fine, fine photos. I love the Nico kissing mama one so much.
I totally agree! These are fabulous and beautiful photos! She did such a nice job and you have such a beautiful family. Robyn you do look sooo beautiful and sooo happy! Your haid is darker than I remember but it looks so good. I really like the first photo of you and Matt-that is perfect! The group family shots are so fun and cute too. I can see how much your boys look like either one of you guys too. In one of the photos I couldn't believe how much Nicholas looked like you-I never noticed that before but the photo just captured it so well. I'm so glad you got to do this and will have these to treasure and look back on!
Love, Chelsea
Post a Comment