Sunday, January 10, 2010

If Jacob Had a Facebook Account

Which would be the best profile picture? I mean, it all depends on what he wants to say. Silly, Sweet, Edgy, Artsy, Confused, Sophisticated...there are so many ways he can go. He's always been so versatile. And stay with me through this glut of pictures -- it's worth it.

(Almost all of these poses were made in response to the direction, "Smile". Whoah.)

1.












2.












3.












4.












5.












6.












7.












8.












9.












10.












Get ready for some sweetness...and some big boy Sunday clothes!

11.


















12.












13.












14.












15.












16.












17.

11 comments:

Hilda said...

Aww cuteness!! Those last two look rather "executive." Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

He is very expressive. He really knows how to communicate with just his expression. You could make up a really good story with those pictures. You are the best. Love ya all...

Andrea said...

Love #4 the most! How cute is this kid!

Jana said...

ummm...how to choose! I think I would have to go with 12, and 7, and 10. Well, I narrowed it down...kind-of! LOVED them ALL!

Carina said...

I never realized just how beautiful his eyes are! Wow! He is going to be a heart breaker for sure.

Mimi said...

#8. Definitely #8. He'll make the most Facebook friends with that one. ;) Such a handsome little man.

Jenilyn Collings said...

Those are adorable! Love the "smiles"!

Lucy said...

I like number 13. So expressive and quirky. Love these pics.

Stephanie said...

These are so cute, he probably SHOULD get a Facebook account. :)

Amber said...

Loving the new photos! Your boys are just so adorable. The faces Jacob can pull.. Amazing!

Grandma Jan said...

A thinker that boy is!