Saturday, May 08, 2010

Do these stripes make me look fat?


















No, really, do they?



















I know, it's a lot to take in all at once. I'm pretty much a little heavier than I was with Nico and a little lighter than I was with Jacob...however, maybe the stripes are bulking me up. Or, maybe that's just the baby.

My mom is here. The baby is almost here. We are excited.

12 comments:

Natalie said...

Tomorrow!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and excited to see who you come home with...boy...girl...And I think you look super cute in those stripes. (This is Natalie Hendricks.)

Anonymous said...

Grandma Great saw your picture you sent from the restaurant yesterday and commented how thin you looked. Now that may be due to the fact you were sitting behind the largest plate of food I have ever seen. Have a very special pre-delivery Mothers Day. One you should remember for a long time.

PS Give your mother big hugs and kisses from me. The hugs for Mothers Day and the Kisses for her birthday. (you could give her a kiss for each year... you know the number)

Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear what you are having! Congratulations tomorrow!

Amber said...

Hooray! Can't wait to hear the news. I'm all excited for you. There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. *Sigh*

And girl, you look fantastic! I think the whole horizontal-stripes make-you-look-fat-theory is a big wives tale.. : ) You look great.. good luck tomorrow!

Glenn Family said...

Robyn, you look sooo absolutely adorable! You make pregnancy look so fabulous. :)
btw, we also have that wonderful car mat I see in your picture.

Good luck with your next little one!

Michelle

Vanessa said...

Oh man! When ladies get to this point in pregnancy I will say that everyone who looks at you just feels all overwhelmed with love and tenderness and a little bit of understanding pity. And that's exactly how I felt when I saw you today at church! I'm so happy and excited for you! And thank goodness for mom arrivals!

You look fab, by the way. I could NEVER pull off those stripes even while not preggo. YOU look cute as a button.

nbarnes2 said...

i think you look perfect

Shayleen Lunt said...

I seriously think you are all baby! It looks as though you just tucked a baby under you shirt. Best of luck tomorrow Robyn! I'll be praying for you that everything goes well. It's going to be SO FUN for you guys to have a newborn around. Wish I could bring you dinner!!! Love ya Robyn. So excited to hear all about it! If you send out a text with the big news, make sure I'm on it okay?

Ashley Terry said...

Awww, I think you look beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!! Congratulations!!!

Rachel said...

I'M EXCITED!!!!

Today is the day!!!

Chelseanator said...

I agree those stripes make you look super cute! You can pull them off good :] I think you just look so ready to have a baby and that its super cute and wonderful! You do look good and so sweet! I'm so glad your mom is there and that today is finally the big day! WOW!!! Best of wishes today and yes, we are so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it! Keep enjoying your Mother's Day...you get to celebrate a lot!

Love Always, Chelsea

grandma jan said...

You look absolutely beautiful!!!! Congratulations and good luck to all!