This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
In my mind he still has brown hair
Dirty face in April 2009
Less dirty face in June 2010
That little mop top boy was a cutie. He's who I picture when I think of Nico. Where did he go? I just can't believe the transformation. It breaks my heart and makes me happy at the same time. Ah the bittersweetness of parenthood.
Wow! That is pretty unbelievable! I can't believe how much it has lightened just over the summer. How fun that you have the pictures to compare. This last picture of Nico is so beautiful! Did you take that picture? You are a great photographer!!
I do have to say that seeing the transition for myself is the only way I would have really believed it. That is the most amazing hair color change I have ever seen. I remember questioning myself that he had ever had brown hair until I checked with Matt. Brown or blonde--super cute!
6 comments:
Wow! That is pretty unbelievable! I can't believe how much it has lightened just over the summer. How fun that you have the pictures to compare. This last picture of Nico is so beautiful! Did you take that picture? You are a great photographer!!
You bleached his hair?! I would have never thought you would do something like that! hehe
That is some crazy color change in just over a year!
I cannot believe how blonde his hair has become. And my, my that is a lovely photo, Robyn.
Hope you are doing well in Utah.
What a difference a year makes!
I do have to say that seeing the transition for myself is the only way I would have really believed it. That is the most amazing hair color change I have ever seen. I remember questioning myself that he had ever had brown hair until I checked with Matt. Brown or blonde--super cute!
My kids are really going to miss your kids. Nico is so funny and I am glad you guys came to visit today!
Post a Comment