Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I've got to do some blogging

My backlog is astounding. Lots of things I need to remember and that I'd love to share. But, it's late. And I can't settle into a long post. So for now I'll share a bright spot in my day. It's my darling Ben smiling. He is such a sincere smiler. He a-goos and coos so sweetly and loves a friendly face. He's a total delight.















And when he flashes his smile at me at 2:00 in the morning it doesn't feel that bad to be awake. Not at all.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor Robyn, That's not Ben in that car seat. That's Matt!

nbarnes2 said...

so that picture looks like he actually likes the car seat. is that a first for your kids. mine have always loved it.

Katie said...

Oh he is cute.

Grandma Jan said...

That is exactly what I said Rac and Rob! But it is Matt's eyes and Leland's mouth. Babies grow up so fast and yes how I remember those night time feedings. Such precious times. Especially when they fell peacefully back to sleep. But that smile .....just no price. Can't wait to get my arms on my baby Ben again. And Nico and Jacob and even Matt and Robyn. Gee, here i go a crying. Love you guys!

Andrea said...

He is one cute baby. I love his little hair and especially the curl!