Behold.
The black eye is from jumping on the bed and falling eye first onto Jacob's hip.
The gash/knot combo on his forehead is from running in the hallway, tripping, and landing headfirst on the edge of the door.
And who knows how he got the smaller bruise on his cheek.
Hard to believe that in one hour he could be so transformed. Good thing he doesn't seem to care or to be in pain. And good thing his eyes are blue. They match his shiner perfectly!
(Oh, and this pose is in response to my asking him to make a "thinking face".)
6 comments:
how pensive. he's actually trying to decide if he's ready for the ufc. considering that neither of the objects that hurt him were actually trying to do him harm, i'd say 'no'.
His thinking face is pretty convincing! Glad he's okay! Just think about the awesome picture collage you could make in a year or two of all the gashes, knots, bruises, etc that your boys are piling up! Okay, seriously, just today I was formulating a post in my mind about Campbell's collection of scrapes and bruises on her face right now. Are they meant to be or what!?!
!!!!!!!
!!
!!!!!!
Just didn't seem like I put enough of those in my first comment.
Um, you know couple social workers, right? Do we haft investigate this?
Man, he's stronger than I'll ever be!
Can't wait to see you all!
I laughed and laughed at hutch's comment. Hilarious.
And I thought, "It's too bad Nico didn't hit his eye on my hip. It would have bounced right off of it." Oh, woe.
Everytime I saw him this Summer his faced looked black and blue. I guess my kids probably look like that too, but I can't see it because they are black.
Post a Comment