Friday, October 15, 2010

Masters of Disguise

Dear Nicholas,

You love to find things. Things that have been lost for a long time. You love to tinker with them. You love to take them apart. You love to break them. All in the name of curiosity.

Then you bring it into our world and invite us to use it. And oddly enough, sometimes it's fun!

Behold the fake-nose-glasses-without-the-nose-anymore!

























5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, disguise in the name of the game. I really liked the new dew on Ben. What fun boys.

Jana said...

Nico looks scary in those glasses!!! I love that kids can find hours of fun with essentially "junk". I was in Nursery today and the highlight of the kids day was to go outside and run down the hill for 5 min!

Rachel said...

Do I see a Harry Potter costume for Halloween....probably not... but they sure reminded me of Harry Potter

Mardee Rae said...

baahahahaha!

Andrea said...

You baby has the face of, "what in the world is she doing to me now" So funny!