This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
All I want for Christmas
is my two front teeth.
Then I could wish you Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I count four.... what a cute kid. He seems very proud of his new choppers! I'm sure you last Christmas in Chicago will be wonderful. Give everyone a big kiss and hug from me (that includes Matt)
4 comments:
I count four.... what a cute kid. He seems very proud of his new choppers! I'm sure you last Christmas in Chicago will be wonderful. Give everyone a big kiss and hug from me (that includes Matt)
Love
Dad
hahaha sam still only has 2
Oh funny! That's the sweetest little toothy grin. Dad says it's Benjamin's ohmage to "Twilight." ;)
Have a wonderful Christmas! We'll see you on ichat.
Love, Mom
xo
Isan't that unusual? He does have much more teeth than Mason had at his age. He was 1 year when he got his first tooth.
Post a Comment