This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
I just found your blog and it is so cute! Cutest boys ever!!!
did he transition easier than jacob? i was all ready to battle but cried b/c he didn't even turn around to wave goodbye b/c he was so excited.
I thought for years that it was really pronounced "Sunbean." I'm pretty sure I argued with my mother about it well into my "Star" career.No need to go outside without your coats? I still think that was a total stroke of genius!He looks so grown up. I love his big boy tie.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I just found your blog and it is so cute! Cutest boys ever!!!
did he transition easier than jacob? i was all ready to battle but cried b/c he didn't even turn around to wave goodbye b/c he was so excited.
I thought for years that it was really pronounced "Sunbean." I'm pretty sure I argued with my mother about it well into my "Star" career.
No need to go outside without your coats? I still think that was a total stroke of genius!
He looks so grown up. I love his big boy tie.
Post a Comment