Sunday, June 05, 2005

Episode I

In an effort to conform to what everyone else is doing (a principle we really want to teach our children) we thought we'd start an innocent little blog with family updates, pictures, etc. We are four days away from the birth of our little baby...we can only hope. Since we have no baby outside of the womb, we just don't have much to blog about. But that will soon change. As of right now this is all the baby we've got:

Just kidding, we don't know how to post pictures to a blog yet; we're not quite that blog savvy.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt sorry that this "Episode I" did not have any comments. So here is a comment Nice "Episode"

Dad

Robyn said...

Oh, thanks dad! I always feel bad for it too. Lonely little first posting. You read my mind.

I love you!

Anonymous said...

I am late reading this of course. It would have been nice to have given birth on our wedding anniversary!
Love you