Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'd like some pain here...please?

Each time I have a Braxton-Hicks contraction (painless) I end up looking down at my belly, many times holding it gingerly in my hands, and saying "hurt, huuuuurt". But, despite all of my pleading, so far they are all pretty much pain-free (read: somewhat useless).

Who knew I was such a good incubator? At least that's the positive spin we're putting on it. I feel like the "baby-Ritz". I guess it just doesn't want to leave such a sweet pad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i must say i like this blog thing here. i wish more folks would leave comments. doesn't anyone have anything to say to us? please!

Anonymous said...

Me too. Maybe they're holding out until we have more to show for, like a baby. Oh how they're missing out.

Anonymous said...

Leland and Hilda Said...

How do you get to put your name on this think.... all I can do is leave an anonymous message. We are getting the yard all fixed up so we can leave when the call comes. Looking forward to the baby. Kent told us a funny. On time when he had been delivering all night long when he got to church he made the following announcement. "We will now prepare for the sacrament cervix" Greg just looked at his mom and said "Dad must have had a long night"

Anonymous said...

just so's all of you know how to post comments. after typing in your comment (those of praise are most appreciated), you must "choose an identity". now, don't let this confuse you. all of us would like the opportunity, on occasion, to choose another identity and fly around in our underwear and a cape saving people's lives etc. (unless you already do that and feel the need to slip some glasses to hide who you truly are). when asked to choose an identity, you can click on 'other' and choose an identity. happy commenting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for teaching an old dog a new trick..... I will now attempt to choose an identity. I assume that you will not be selling our email address on ebay. You may need to if the baby eats you out of house and home.