Stand 5 feet away.
Squint your eyes for ummm, 15 seconds, yeah, 15 seconds, and then try to unfocus them.
We promise there's a baby in this picture, just keep looking!

We also promise that there's a man in the coffee beans (although this one is way easier than the baby one)

Haven't seen the baby yet? Well, for those of you with inferior eyes we'll show you where he is.

And while we're sure everyone got the coffee bean one, here's where that creepy bald dude is.

It's amazing how these things work. taa daaaa!
4 comments:
Robyn,
You can't let your blogs get creative or I will start to feel the pressure to do something different with mine (of course if I just posted more often, I'm sure that would be creative enough)! Fun little game though:)
Robyn, you are too funny. To know you is to be constantly laughing--and marveling at your wit and creativity.
I can't believe how much Jacob has grown! He is such a handsome boy. I love his big smiles.
Have a great day. I love you. P.S. Have you checked out that book yet? Wondering if you like it . . .
Nice baby. Nice coffee beans. Who is the man?
Shayleen: Pish posh, this isn't creativity so much as serendipity. But do post again! Your public needs you.
Mere: Oh gracious, thank you! Once again, it was serendipity that your mom gave us a beautiful blanket the EXACT color of his sleeper. So we have you two to thank for any wit we have.
And I haven't checked out the book because I've been reading the book on Jackie Robinson you lent me! Good good. Gotta love that Branch Rickey! Love you too!
Carly: I'm grateful I don't know who the man is. He's a creepy looking fella and plus he really does resemble coffee beans! Is that a compliment? An insult? Hmmm, maybe it depends on his religion. And yes, Jacob is a nice baby.
Post a Comment