Saturday, October 15, 2005

Halloween Survey

I'm making a halloween costume for Jacob. It's not finished yet, but so far let me know if you think it is:

a. Puck in Midsummer Night's Dream as played in Dead Poet's Society

b. A bowl of tortilla chips

c. A lion (minus the ears)

d. A campfire

e. A pile of autumn leaves

Thanks.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

d. a campfire. just imagine youself sitting around jacob, roasting your hotdog.

...mmmm...hotdogs...

Anonymous said...

I think that the Daddy has hotdogs on the brain.. Jacob has to be Puck a fitting tribute to his theatre going grandfather...

Anonymous said...

ROAR! That's all I have to say

Anonymous said...

Mommy:Who is that?
Maddie:Jacob, what does he have on his head?
Mommy:You tell me, what does he look like?
Maddie:Like a grasshopper!

Anonymous said...

A pile of Autumn Leaves...let's get out our rakes!

Carly said...

Actually I think he looks like a lion/deer-caught-in-the-headlights.

Anonymous said...

the aunt of mack daddy says with some authority after teaching sophomores for over 30 years, "Of course, I know this costume! 'Et tu, Brute!'"

Anonymous said...

You know how I love the zoo in the fall, so I really can't decide between....leaves or lion. Hmmm... Whatever it is it won't matter because the cuteness will be inside the costume. Right! :}

Anonymous said...

I like . . . b. But then, I'm hungry. What a delicious snack--tortilla chips and sweet cheeks!

I have been giggling to myself all day about this darling boy with his lion's mane and funny mommy. I finally just made myself a print-out to enjoy off-line.

I love you.

Anonymous said...

We have two votes! John thinks he looks like a cute pile of leaves! And I think he's going to be a Lion because I also see a cute little lion on his shirt! How fun and very adorable! Hope house plans are going well and everything else inbetween. Good luck and let us know what the 'real' answer is. Do we win some candy for being right? :]

Anonymous said...

Definetly autumn leaves! But I know you are not finished. It could change. Glad you started early! Love you all!