Whoa, what an amazing Mohawk!!! That is rad :] It only confirms that he does have a lot of hair-can you do that w/ Matt's hair!?!?!? ha ha hee hee. How fun. I remember doing that to my little sister's hair. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had lots of fun. So glad you could go out on a date! Was the movie really scary? Best of luck w/ the upcoming move and hope to see you soon! Love, Chelsea & John
I see Jacob is ready for his rocker career. That head under all that hair is certainly a reminder of a little girl named Robyn circa l979. What a great little combo he is of his mommie and daddy.
He is a delight to us. I can see you are having a lot of fun with him too. What a smile!
I too see a lot of Robyn in that picture. He sure looks like a happy little man. We love him so much and look forward to seeing him soooooooon!!! And of course we'll be very happy to see you two also :}
WHOA! Robyn baby!!! You guys are not kidding! I think I even have a picture of Robyn with that exact experssion! What a darling little boy! We love you !
8 comments:
What a picture..... are you on the blog right now? We are with the Bayless Family at my office
Whoa, what an amazing Mohawk!!! That is rad :] It only confirms that he does have a lot of hair-can you do that w/ Matt's hair!?!?!? ha ha hee hee. How fun. I remember doing that to my little sister's hair. It looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and had lots of fun. So glad you could go out on a date! Was the movie really scary? Best of luck w/ the upcoming move and hope to see you soon!
Love, Chelsea & John
I see Jacob is ready for his rocker career. That head under all that hair is certainly a reminder of a little girl named Robyn circa l979. What a great little combo he is of his mommie and daddy.
He is a delight to us. I can see you are having a lot of fun with him too. What a smile!
How precious and relaxed he looks. I know he is happy to be home but I sure had fun with him on his road trip! Love you all.
I too see a lot of Robyn in that picture. He sure looks like a happy little man. We love him so much and look forward to seeing him soooooooon!!! And of course we'll be very happy to see you two also :}
Love you all!
WHOA! Robyn baby!!! You guys are not kidding! I think I even have a picture of Robyn with that exact experssion! What a darling little boy! We love you !
When will you be entering him in a baby contest? You've got to keep up the family winning streak!
HE's so cute
Post a Comment