Friday, November 18, 2005

"Mommy! Oh, Maaaaah-mee!"

"I could use some help here!"

The other day I heard Jacob cooing after his nap. He usually enjoys a little post-nap time just ootching (as we affectionately call it) and babbling around in his crib. After a few minutes I went in to find...this! Gasp.



and this!



and this!



We think this whole arm escaping act was just a ploy so he could end up in mommy & daddy's bed. Well Jacob, you have to wake up pre-tty early in the morning to pull a fast one on us.

Oh wait, you do wake up early in the morning!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Those first pictures are alarming and then to see him happy as ever just playing in his bed with one arm! That was so great! What a cute little baby! Hey Robyn get my email from Jana so we can talk through email. I have some things to tell ya!

Carly said...

Hahaha. That is funny and cute. I don't ever remember Holden sticking his arm out of the crib, but I'm sure it happened. It seems to be a rite of passage. Thanks for the CUTE outfit for Hazel. We loved it and she has agreed to wait for Jacob. Although cute little Ian is in the running, too!

Anonymous said...

When you told me on the phone that he stuck his arm out of the crib I never thought...that looks creepy! He is such a cutie!!! The things these little ones do. I am still trying to convince myself that I should be laughing at all the things they do...like taking advantage of Mommy being stuck nursing to play away bed-time and stuff...Thanks for helping me get through!
OH No! I never thought Ian and Jacob might compete for a girl!...at least Maddie and Holden are set...tee hee hee

Anonymous said...

Funny Boy! He's just practicing his tricks for NEXT Halloween. Just as well you don't have a kitty - imagine the fun it would have!!
Well won't be long before you move now. Won't that be exciting!
Love ya, Mom