This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Sunday best and other cute somethings
Very very cute somethings...or something...named Jacob.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Way CUTE for sure! I loved the misc. photos, they were of course adorable as all of them have been. :] His little Sunday outfit is the best-what a handsome fellow! He seems like the happiest baby too, w/ the happiest parents of course! I think he does have some of your looks Robyn! Thanks! Love, Chelsea
Check out that hair! I wonder if you can find Baby's First Dapper Dan Hair Jelly there in Georgia. :) He sure is a cute one. P.S. You're right, the Peach Drop festival does sound fun. I would have tried it too.
Well I for one am very glad that you have him in a bright blue shirt. That is perfect for church! He looks so handsome in it. I could just eat him up!!!!! What a cute little bug.
I'm a little late adding to this one, but I have to say, #3 has a definite Robyn expression. He's been watching you, Mom. I had just seen little button-down shirts at GAP and had gone crazy for them. I think the nursery set is going to be toddling after this hot little boy!
7 comments:
Way CUTE for sure! I loved the misc. photos, they were of course adorable as all of them have been. :] His little Sunday outfit is the best-what a handsome fellow! He seems like the happiest baby too, w/ the happiest parents of course! I think he does have some of your looks Robyn! Thanks!
Love, Chelsea
Check out that hair! I wonder if you can find Baby's First Dapper Dan Hair Jelly there in Georgia. :)
He sure is a cute one.
P.S. You're right, the Peach Drop festival does sound fun. I would have tried it too.
Well I for one am very glad that you have him in a bright blue shirt. That is perfect for church! He looks so handsome in it. I could just eat him up!!!!! What a cute little bug.
Love the Sunday Best!!! How Darling! He is a little man! He is a very cute something! Lots of love!
What precious pictures. And a high chair!!! I have one at my house now too. Especially for Jacob! Love y'all.
Now there's a futute missionary if ever I saw one. Love the slacks and the argyle vest, and of course that adorable smile!
I'm a little late adding to this one, but I have to say, #3 has a definite Robyn expression. He's been watching you, Mom. I had just seen little button-down shirts at GAP and had gone crazy for them. I think the nursery set is going to be toddling after this hot little boy!
Post a Comment