Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Banana Seats, Longhorn Handlebars, and Foot Brakes

Foot brakes, I tell you.

We took a jaunty ride 'round our hotel and felt like kids again. Literally. I fancy myself a bike rider now, but my biking glory days were around '88. Those were sweet times.

Here are some more sweet times.









We're off to the sandlot to play some ball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you remembered that when I gave my Honda to Dixon he gave me a bike cart like the one in the picture. It is a two seater and so last weekend Maddie and Ian went on a ride around grandview hill with Grandpa. It lots of fun and it looks like Jacob really enjoyed his bike trip. I can tell from the pictures that Jacob is a daddy's boy! Both in looks and just liking to hang with the dad. I also think that the dad likes being a dad. Thanks for the post. Dad

Anonymous said...

Look at you kids....so sporty!! Looks like a lot of fun to me. Dad is so excited about his bike cart...it's ready and waiting for Jacob :]

Andrea said...

It looks like you had a very good time. Thanks for everything Robyn

Anonymous said...

Pure Summertime Fun and Enjoyment!!!

Oh I'm even more envious of your trip now :] What a great vacation!!!

Keep having fun w/ all of your dudes this summer! So cute!

Love, Chelsea

Carly said...

Since when did you become a "visor" person? I think the look is fetching, actually. You look pretty. And Jakey is darling.