Ohhh!! I love those cute chubby summer legs for sure! They remind me of cute piggy legs! No shame in wearing a swimsuit/trunks or a onies for sure! So cute! I imagine those legs are going to have a blast this summer-especially w/ a No. 1 birthday not too far in the distance****
I looooove those legs! They are soooo cute! I almost want to kiss the computer screen.
There is nothing more cute than baby legs, and Jacob's are among the cutest that I have EVER seen. I love how he crosses his ankles--what a polite boy.
3 comments:
No comments on those summer legs?? What little cuties. They look ready to get around EVERYWHERE. Mere will love these pics.
Happy Mother's Day, Robyn!
Ohhh!! I love those cute chubby summer legs for sure! They remind me of cute piggy legs! No shame in wearing a swimsuit/trunks or a onies for sure! So cute! I imagine those legs are going to have a blast this summer-especially w/ a No. 1 birthday not too far in the distance****
Love, Chelsea
I looooove those legs! They are soooo cute! I almost want to kiss the computer screen.
There is nothing more cute than baby legs, and Jacob's are among the cutest that I have EVER seen. I love how he crosses his ankles--what a polite boy.
I love you!
Post a Comment