Monday, June 12, 2006

Blonde Baby-shell

The other day a bath produced the blondest, sweetest head of hair I've ever seen. It also somehow inspired Jacob to chew the dickens out of some monkey feet and a little jeep.







Just when I thought I wouldn't catch any smiles...




After the smiles it was all whistfulness for Jacob. And, of course, all blonde-ness.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Hair! Is that outfit his little baseball outfit I sent. His oral fixation made me laugh. I can see he needs lots more toys. Hope you can fulfil my dream of some Little People he can't eat.

Boston is fun, but it has rained all week. Sun is out today. I've got to hit the streets. Mere is at work. Say a prayer for her.
Bye.

Anonymous said...

Charming and delightful! Can't believe really how BLONDE he is! Wow! And that grin makes him look soo much like his daddy! He truly is a beautitful creation of you both! I see both of you in him!

Love, chelsea

Andrea said...

He looks like an angel. What cute hair!

Carly said...

I love the blonde. Hazel has turned completely blonde, as well. (Reason #15 they are destined to be together).

Anonymous said...

Monkeys feet and little jeeps...mmmm....yummy!!

Love that blonde hair and winning smile!!

:D

PS See y'all Wednesday...I'm almost packed!

Anonymous said...

That boy could really sell baby shampoo, should he be so inclined. :)