He is so darling. When can we get him and Hazel together? Talk about a photo op! Let me know when you'll be in Utah and maybe I'll come down from Rexburg so we can arrange the marriage the right way.
So darling! What a cute little boy. I think you should cut his hair before we get our boys together...Ian will stop at nothing to pull hair. I would hate to see Jacob tormented by his obstinate cousin. (5 pulls of my hair later and I finished my comment)
This boy looks a little bit like a very young Uncle Kent having a day about the kitchen in his baby scrubs. Don't you think?
I just love that playful little blond boy and his cute little hands and feet. I'd love it if he would come and see his Auntie "up north." He told me, while I was in Atlanta, that he has always wanted to see Boston. What do you think?
The boy looks fab in green. Those cheeks go with absolutely everything!!
6 comments:
I can't believe how BLONDE his hair is!!! Wow, so cute!
He looks like a cute sweet corn stalk-all green with a bushy tassle of blondeness on top!
Cute, cute, and yummy! :]
Love, Chelsea
What shiny floors.....and what a cute green little floor cleaner!
He is so darling. When can we get him and Hazel together? Talk about a photo op! Let me know when you'll be in Utah and maybe I'll come down from Rexburg so we can arrange the marriage the right way.
He is getting so big. I love his hair!
So darling! What a cute little boy. I think you should cut his hair before we get our boys together...Ian will stop at nothing to pull hair. I would hate to see Jacob tormented by his obstinate cousin. (5 pulls of my hair later and I finished my comment)
This boy looks a little bit like a very young Uncle Kent having a day about the kitchen in his baby scrubs. Don't you think?
I just love that playful little blond boy and his cute little hands and feet. I'd love it if he would come and see his Auntie "up north." He told me, while I was in Atlanta, that he has always wanted to see Boston. What do you think?
The boy looks fab in green. Those cheeks go with absolutely everything!!
Post a Comment