This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
How could you not love these Sloths?
That's right, I'm thinking a lot about Jana, Jon, Maddie & Ian. No big reason, I just love them lots. If you want to see how cute they are, and I mean cute, then feast your eyes on this.
Not sure it's worth the click? Here's some motivation.
Doesn't that girl look quite a bit like a girl that we both knew about 20 years ago? (Choke, choke on the 20 years comment!)
All of those Slothowers just get cuter every day!! How do they even stand themselves? And they are as good as they are cute--which runs in the Gamette family. :)
2 comments:
I know...I'm the grandmother :D
Doesn't that girl look quite a bit like a girl that we both knew about 20 years ago? (Choke, choke on the 20 years comment!)
All of those Slothowers just get cuter every day!! How do they even stand themselves? And they are as good as they are cute--which runs in the Gamette family. :)
Post a Comment