JACOB TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A BIG BAD VAMPIRE!
Don't worry though, he's actually just enjoying a healthy snack of blueberries (for the antioxidants).




Look at those hands stained red by the spilt juice of the bluberries.

Aww shucks. He's no vampire, he's my baby!

Any tips on how to get this stuff out of my favorite bib?
Neigh-bear. Hee.
7 comments:
And what a baby!! Check out those adorable red hands and the concerned eyebrow peeking from behind the sippy-cup. I'm blowing kisses from Boston--does he catch them with those busy little hands and smooth little cheeks?
He is such a blondie--I can't believe it! I am shocked everytime I see a new pic.
As for the bib: Neigh-bear. HA! HA! HA! Hmmm . . . maybe a soak in cool water, then Oxy-clean in cold? No dryer unless it worked. Hmmm . . . that might be a good excuse to call Grandma (Great) Gamette. She is the homemaker/laundress du jour.
Did Matt have a happy b-day? I hope so.
I love you guys.
P.S. Robyn, you are a fantastic photographer. Your pics are so expressive and creative. (Please--someone tell me if they can find something that Robyn can't do!). You are amazing.
The best advise is to not let him eat blueberries until he gets to college. This assumes that he does not start college until he is 19 or so.... the way he is going it could be a lot earlier. Love Dad
I agree with Mere on the photography which creatively makes my day. All over Utah Co. you can hear, "Have you see the new blog?"
I could have taken similar picture of Mere as a child, but a big thumb would have cut through her face.
I've had several laughs yesterday and today about Jacob's face right on the floor watching the phone twirl. It takes brain matter in such a wee boy to transfer twirling info from plastic items to twirling his own body. I agree with Gramps about the early college thing.
I have no idea how to get the blueberry juice out - but I think that Dracula could go for a very creative Halloween costume!
Watch out for those blueberries!! Although nutritious and tasty, they'll give you yellow teeth faster than anything. Ask me, I should know. I'm just waiting for yellow teeth to be in vogue. :}
As far as the bib goes, I think the old oxy clean is the best idea. It really does work!
Love ya, Mom
We love the Vampire Baby!!! Jon's blueberry tip is to throw the bib away...note that is Jon's tip not mine. Men don't get attached to items of clothing like we mommies do! I am in agreement with Meredith on this one...oxy clean baby! Lots of love!
the slothower bunch!
okay...I just fed Ian blueberries but of course I forgot to put on any bib, let alone my favorite.
After his snack I ripped off his onsie sprayed the heck out of it with spray and wash and washed it right away. it came out...MOSTLY
Post a Comment