Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bedtime Rituals are for Parents too!

Every night before we got to bed we sneak into Jacob's room and get a big "parent paycheck".

We thought we'd share the wealth. Enjoy.



Cha-ching!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

By the way, the cardboard box behind the crib is ghetto, but it's a great storage space for the spare crib rail!

Anonymous said...

How does that funny boy sleep like that?!? It doesn't look very comfy at all. (Don't tell Matt, but some of those positions look like triple-axel preparations.)

I loved the "parent paychecks" when I came to visit. He looks so peaceful in his little bed. I know it is because of your excellent bedtime rituals. He is such a good boy with such good parents.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a great way of putting it! It really is a great feeling when you see them like that before you go to drift off on your own bed. ps I didn't even notice the card board box...weren't we supposed to be looking at JACOB? ;)

Anonymous said...

More than one of those positions look like the once baby Robyn sleeping. He can really contort his body, but he looks so snuggy in his bed clothes. Love to all on this Pioneer Day.

Anonymous said...

That boy is gonna feel so loved when he finally sees all these pictures. He'll know that he was adored from day 1. That's for sure!!

Jana said...

I wish I caould get pics like that of Gideon...he is too light a sleeper! What a cutie!