Monday, July 31, 2006

I want to dance like Daddy

Jacob has reached a milestone I have been waiting for foe-eh-vah! The man can dance! I was excited for this for a few reasons:
a. It's always cute to see a baby dancing (he actually even dances better than this video now because he only hears the word "dance" and gets his groove on...mommy doesn't have to get hers on for him to do it anymore).
b. Because it's some sort of cognitive benchmark. Maybe a cognitively cool benchmark?
As for 'c', enjoy Jacob's stylings first.
And c. Because if Jacob's daddy dances like this...




(Repeat pic, used previously to show off Matt's lustrious mane.)
...then Jacob's gonna be one cool, funky dude.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read yours too. And love it.

Anonymous said...

Meredith told me about Matt's dancing; I couldn't believe it. Now I do.

How about that boy and HIS Cheerios!

Robyn said...

Kelli:

I'm glad we're agreed.

Aunt LuAnn:

Yes Matt's dancing really is the stuff of legend...

And he does love a good (couple hundred) cheerios.

Jana said...

maddie thinks that is the cutest video! she typed her name and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnbbbbccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz there she goes again! what a DARLING little boy! He and uncle Matt will have to teach Ian and Maddie because their parents have no dancing skills

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh my goodness! That is such a benchmark! I can't wait to see video of him hanging onto the edge of the couch and shaking the other end:) I see he's eating his VEGES while getting his groove on too - such a healthy dude!

Anonymous said...

Wow, someone should call the "So you think you can dance?" crue! I think we have a contender! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ok so I can spell.

crue = crew