Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On this most auspicious day

We celebrate in admiring retrospective our dear husband & father.
























Man, is he wierd!

But I wouldn't want to be doing all this with anyone else.
Happy Birthday to our truly wonderful Matt.
We love you..."always and forever".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

but still...i love technology.

always and forever.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday..... you are the best! Thanks for being a great dad and father. I enjoyed the look in your eyes on several of the pictures.

Jana said...

Happy Happy Birthday Matt! We all love you, and hope you have a great day!

Love, the Slothowers

Anonymous said...

I want to wish you a happy birthday. You are such a good husband to Robyn and father to Jacob. Besides, you have worked so hard this year on taking your test. Hope all of that turns out well.

Congratulations and Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Matt!! There's something about you and cameras that bring out "the many faces of Matt" We love it...keep them coming. We love you too and appreciate you for the great husband and father you are. Hope this a great day for you!!
Lots o' love!!! :}

Anonymous said...

Oh poo. I was going to say Happy Happy Birthday Matt!! Really. Great minds . . .

Matt, I hope you have a phenomenal birthday. I am so happy that you and Robyn found each other--I just love you and that adorable mini-me of yours. You are so good to Robyn, and to all of us, and I really appreciate you. (Plus, you sing a mean "Horsie, Horsie.")

Happy 22nd birthday (that makes me 21)!

Love, Meredith

Shayleen Lunt said...

Hey Matt! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Thanks for being our older and wiser friend:)