Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Babies you can drive my car

Grandma and Grandpa Gamette have something that I really want...a red and yellow play car! Not only is it fun (and really cool looking) it also engenders sharing among cousins.

Behold the cuteness.



Gideon would fancy a ride too, by the looks of it.



Done and done.



A bit of a tight squeeze, but they're not afraid to get cozy.



Or to hold the door closed so their abundance of chub doesn't leak out.



Gideon had the wheel (and no room) for a while.



And then Jacob noticed the black thing that spins.



There's room for two on the wheel, right?



Can you believe someday they'll be grown men?



I can't quite yet.



Beep beep, beep beep, yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I LOVE this post!!

Picture number three looks like sweet little-boy versions of Jana's and Robyn's baby faces, and the last picture looks a lot like I would imagine a picture of Jon and Matt looking like, had they known each other twenty (and some-odd!) years ago. How amazing is that?!

Those little guys look so happy and comfy (emotionally if not physically) together. It's adorable. It looks like they have discovered one of the great secrets of life--not many things are better than having a cousin (or two!) for a best friend.

It looks like they had a great time!

P.S. I love the baby chub!

Shayleen Lunt said...

I love coop cars! Looks like Jacob is really enjoying his cousins!

Anonymous said...

I can't get over Gideon's hand on Jacob's neck. Or their little hands stacked on top of each other on the steering wheel.

It looks like an over-abundance of cute baby kissy-ness to me. Wish I were there.

Andrea said...

Hey I want to know where the Big Sister/Cousin was. I can't believe she didn't try and get in there with them. That would have been funny. Oh well next time maybe she can ride on top!