This is to help all of you get to know what kind of people these little ones are and will become.
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
What to say
I've been sitting at this computer for a while now trying to think up something to write. It's not that Jacob isn't cute enough.
'Cause obviously he is. Or that nothing's going on. I just don't have much to say! So, um, I guess that's all.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Is that a CARS toy car!?!?!? Its soo darn cute right along your cute, cute son! What a fabulous shot! :] It looks like Tow-Mator to me!!! He looks so cute all bundled up. Now words needed!
what a cutie patootie! Maddie get's mad if I call her that, so it's Jacob's turn till it bugs him too! LOVE the Tow-Mater car!!! WANT ONE for my own "Mater" it's all good! We love you and are excited for you. Good Luck with Jacob tomorrow!
I'm trying to figure out where that picture was taken, because I know it's not your house. Is it just in front of one of the neighbors? Love the "Tow-Mater"! Love that litttle boy even more!!
3 comments:
Is that a CARS toy car!?!?!? Its soo darn cute right along your cute, cute son! What a fabulous shot! :] It looks like Tow-Mator to me!!!
He looks so cute all bundled up. Now words needed!
Love, Chelsea
what a cutie patootie! Maddie get's mad if I call her that, so it's Jacob's turn till it bugs him too! LOVE the Tow-Mater car!!! WANT ONE for my own "Mater" it's all good! We love you and are excited for you. Good Luck with Jacob tomorrow!
Love Jana
I'm trying to figure out where that picture was taken, because I know it's not your house. Is it just in front of one of the neighbors? Love the "Tow-Mater"! Love that litttle boy even more!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment