Sunday, January 14, 2007

Where's yooooooooooooour...

...head.



...cheeks.



...feet.



...tummy.



...ear.



...nose.



...mouth.



Jacob is so quick to answer questions about where his body parts are that just now, when I read this post to Matt for his opinion, Jacob (who was reading a book from Grandma Great at the time) quietly found his head, cheeks, etc. again. He even does it when he hears me ask him on a video.

We say "jump", he says "how high", right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to keep saying "love, love him," but that's what I want to say when I see Jacob pics. I have to say the nose pic really made me hoot. He is adorable. Love his cute shirt, too. He's smart and cute.

Looks like it is a lot warmer in GA than in UT. Bare feet are out in our weather. Love you all. Keep em coming. I love to start my day with Jacob posts.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a smart boy! Those are all very important things to know:) That knowledge should come in very handy down the road.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty impressive! If someone asked me to do that, I think I might get confused, especially if the body parts were being called out too fast. He's going to be all ready for "Simon Says"...that's for sure!

Love, Mom

Jana said...

WOW!!! all Ian can do is point at Mommy's nose when we say Nose to him...no how high's here, he does it all his own way. I love that little Jacob! He is such a cute little boy!

Andrea said...

my favorite! He is getting too big